But for Tean's Gourmet Chicken Curry, it was surprisingly GOOD!
So next time, if you go Malaysia, try to get one back & try. :)
- Cut 1 whole chicken into chunks, marinate with Tean's paste
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, put in 2 finely chopped red onions, fry abt 2 mins or until fragrant
- In high heat, put in the chicken with paste, fry for about 4 mins
- Pour in 250ml water & 5-8 potatoes, cut into cubes, simmer for abt 20 mins
- Pour in 200 ml evaporated milk (to replace coconut milk)
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through & adjust the taste with salt if necessary.
- Serve with rice or roti prata.
- Do not follow instruction on the pack, it is better to put lesser amount of water to simmer the curry, because it may overcook the chicken while the sauce is too diluted.
- For healthier choice, always replace the coconut milk with evaporated milk.
- Add potatoes for some fibre intake as well. As a guideline, the amount of potatoes should be roughly the same amount of chicken meat.