- Cut all vege into equal sizes, about 3 inches long for long beans, 2 inches for lady fingers & eggplant. About 400g of vege.
- De-shell 10 tiger prawns. Season with salt & pepper.
- 1 Pack of Tean's Gourmet Sambal Tumis sauce.
- Heat 4 tbs of oil, fry eggplant for 1-2 min, take out on a paper-layered plate. Use medium-high heat here so that eggplant won't absorb too much oil at this stage.
- Use the same oil, fry long beans & lady fingers for about 2 min. Then add in eggplant to fry together, for about 1min. Control the heat here (Medium - Medium high) to avoid burning. When you see all vege change to darker colour, prepare the sauce.
- Add in Sambal base, fry abt 2 mins. Add a little water if need be.
- Taste & sample your vege to judge doneness. If not, continue frying.
- When done, add in prawns to the bottom of the wok, do not stir, when prawn turn pinkish, then stir with other vege a few rounds.