salt & sugar to taste
- Fry curry paste with oil, till fragrant
- Add chicken, fry and stir for about 3 mins
- Add in potatoes, then pour in water till cover all chicken chunks & potatoes.
- Bring to boil, pour in half the milk, then simmer in low heat for at least 25 mins (covered).
- Uncovered, simmer for another 15 mins or until sauce thickens.
- Season with salt & sugar.
- Pour the remaining milk, bring to boil again.
- Then serve.
Personally, I think the taste is refreshing, but some of you might not like it. We tried it on pasta the other day and it's good! Haha, wanna give it a try? ;)